PUBLIC LAW- TAXATION LAW
«Lex malla, Lex Nulla»
(bad law is not law)
Public law (lat. ius publicum) governs relationships between individuals and the government. It comprises among others constitutional law, administrative law, tax law. Government bodies (central or local) can make decisions about the rights of individuals but they should always act within the law (secundum et intra legem).
We protect our clients from illegal, abusive or unconstitutional acts of State.
We advice and represent our clients’ rights and interests, at administrative proceedings taking both extrajudicial actions (applications, complaints, appeals, hierarchical appeals, Special Administrative Appeals) and actions before the administrative courts of all grades.
Among other types of conflicts, we undertake:
- Tax Law Disputes
- Social Security Disputes
- Responsibility of public officials, public officials disciplinary action
- Planning or Environmental Law Differences
- Disputes concerning the authorisation and operation of health interest stores
- Expropriation Law and Property Restrictions
- Claims against Government, local authorities and public entities (either contractual or tort liability).
During the first meeting we will we organize the appropriate documentation and collect all the relevant information about the problem and its particularities, individualizing the issue. Finally we will set the time horizon and the cost of the necessary actions that will follow.
Attention to the deadlines! To avoid the expiration of the relevant deadlines, the client should necessarily act the sooner possible and contact us as soon as he receives a negative-unfavorable decision or act of the government bodies.
0030 / 210-72.47.078